Fundamentals Immersion Night to Revive Your Marriage
INTERACTIVE Energy-based accelerated coaching
That helps make REAL, lasting change.
You will discover & understand your unique NEEDS in your marriage to help Re-VIVE Your Relationship.
We will take a huge leap to remove the blocks that keep you stuck individually and create more space for restoration and new joy in your marriage
Here’s how the workshop works:
Time: 7 pm CST (Saskatchewan time)
Dates: 3 hours class (pick from one of five dates starting on November 16, 2023)
What will be covered;
The program will cover a theory portion of the opening material covered in the full program - Re-VIVE your Marriage which is an eight week intensive program designed dive deep into the depths of needs, feelings and building of renewed appreciation and commitment.
The extended 8 week program includes not only theory, but techniques to help couples move through the processes of re-aligning their understanding, needs and goals to a deeper, more committed, and joyous relationship ship.
In this 3-hour program, you will leave with some theoretical concepts and understandings to start putting into practice in your own marriage.
In this three hour evening program, couples will;
- Learn the introductory needs of man & woman
- Learn how to understand each other on a needs level
- Begin to engage on a more spiritual level
- Begin to Synchronize your needs on a unit level verses individual
- Learn the advantages and differences between this program and the advance program.
The session will consist of two parts;
- Learning portion where we will focus on the first two couples/individuals needs in the marriage and how they compliment each other to grow and build something wonderful.
- A time of energetic block removal using the NB technique allowing for couples to continue on their journey of building and/or restoring joy and synergism within their relationship and marriage.
Price: $120 per couple
(Upon booking, you will receive a complimentary pre-recorded NB session working on preparing you to remove blocks and fears associated with doing couples work together)