Vaccine Hesitancy is not a bad word.
Unlike what the medical authorities, the government and the media are telling everyone, you don't have to be offended by being called a vaccine hesitant person. And you are not a conspiracy theorist.
What you are is some one who wants to exercise caution in a gene therapy that is being actively tested among the public without proper informed consent. This vaccine has not been approved. In fact it is still in Stage 3 & 4 of the test phases and the public is the lab rats. So do not feel ashamed.
V Exemption Letters
So here is what we are doing at IMW. We are launching a V Exemption Letter Service for those who can't vaccinate, not sure of getting the vaccination or just want to wait a little longer.
Appointment is $30 (can cover the whole family):
- Going Over Your Options
- Counselling on other steps recommended for you to take.
- Going over the Document
- Signing of the Document
- Arranging Future Follow-up if necessary
- This letter is drafted up according to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Saskatchewan Public Health Act and the Health Care Consent Act of Canada. (We now have a Manitoba version too)
- It is not valid outside of Saskatchewan. It may not be accepted in other jurisdiction since we are based in Saskatchewan. (Except for the Manitoba version)
- May not cover all possibilities but we have done the best we could to blanket these options.
- And some places may require a signed physician document.
- The goal is for it to cover employment first and foremost but please note that different workplaces have different policies on what they will accept.
- It is not designed to get you past places that require a V pass (like a club, concert or dine in restaurant).